skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The life and times of Megan Hartley
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Needed a day off, so I went snowboarding, by myself...
"Now I sit on the rooftop's edge
The muddy street beneath my swollen head
Trying to forget you
To believe we've never met"
- Radical Face
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
My Blog List
The L.I.F.E of Chanel
6 years ago
You only have one life, LIVE IT!
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(8)
▼
February
(6)
Needed a day off, so I went snowboarding, by mysel...
Swimigloo
Mid-terms... sorta...
Saturday = snowmobiling and snowmobiling = death
When I'm feeling down I think of home, I love card...
Megan is over facebook.
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
About Me
Megan Hartley
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment