Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Future plans and goals

Future plans go as follows
January to July of 2009 - Finish sophomore year of college
July to December of 2009 - Work for the town of Cardston
January to July of 2010 - Finish my Junior year of college
July - August/September 2010 - Work and prepare for a mission
August 2010 to February 2012 - Serve a mission
February to April 2012 - Work
April to July 2012 - Start senior year of college
That's a pretty specific outline, but I plan on graduating after I return home from my mission. If I'm not married by the time I graduated I'll continue to go to school until I am, or travel the world. Once I find the one I want to marry then I'll marry him in the temple, settle down, pop out kids and live happily ever after.

My goals go as follows
- Serve a mission
- Marry in the temple
- Graduated with a degree in Math Education
- Raise good kids in the gospel
- Do family history till the day I die
- Attend the temple weekly
- Always be worthy to go to the temple

Now here's a list of more fun goals, that would be sweet to accomplish, but at the same time I'm not to stressed about these ones.
- Travel to Jerusalem
- Snowboard down the Alps while eating a swiss chocolate bar
- See the pyramids
- Visit Mesa America
- Learn to speak spanish
- Live in a teepee
- Travel to the North Pole
- Surf in Australia
- Watch the olympics live, preferably a volleyball match
- Get a perm
- Go to general conference live
- Shake the prophets hand
- Go to Palmyra and Nauvoo (again)
- Ollie over the equator
- Study the stars
- Go to Japan
- Snowboard at Whistler BC
- Go to Mexico, a nice beach
- Hike the Grand Canyon then parachute down
- Spend at least three months living in England
That's all for now folks

No comments:

Post a Comment